- The VEA Bargaining Team met with the District on Thursday, March 20, 2014.
- We are experiencing difficulty on reaching agreement on many of our proposed items.
- VEA will continue to work to begin a restoration of our wages based on the current 2013-2014 budget.
- At this point it is critical that members stay informed and get involved!
- We will continue to keep our process confidential, and will not be specific with information, in order comply with the good faith labor practices of bargaining.
- We have scheduled bargaining dates on April 10th, 17th, and 24th
- Our goal is to present a proposed contract for ratification by the beginning of May.
- Action Team will develop an Action Plan with CTA on April 7th.
LOOK FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO GET INVOLVED TO SUPPORT YOUR CONTRACT!
For immediate bargaining updates, please send your personal email to your bargaining contact below:
Janny Latno– firstname.lastname@example.org : Loma Vista, Highland, Wardlaw, and Solano Middle
Marnee’ McKenzie– email@example.com : Cave, Cooper, Steffan, Pennycook and Hogan Middle.
Carol Bishop– firstname.lastname@example.org : Jesse Bethel, Vallejo High, Franklin Middle and Hogan Middle
Leanne Duden– email@example.com : Mare Island, Patterson, Federal Terrace, and Vallejo Charter
Diane Klinge– firstname.lastname@example.org : Glen Cove, Peoples, Beverly Hills, and Vallejo Charter
Kathy Hellfeier– email@example.com : Widenmann, Dan Mini, and Lincoln